Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful- What are you thankful for? - Day 7


     I'm thankful to have the opportunity to work from home, build my brand and finish my degree. I couldn't do this with out my husband working so hard on his dream and being there for me and allowing me to be at home and focus on my family, while being able to do what I want and live my dream. I think its so important in a relationship that both people get to do what makes them happy and are supportive to each other. Thank you hunny for being such a supportive husband an for allowing me to be here with you and our children. I couldn't have it all without you!

No comments: