Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, November 11, 2013

Music Mondays - Something about a love song!

     Today its all about the love songs! There are so many songs that make me think of my husband and just describe our relationship and who we are. We have our favorites and ones we listen to constantly. Now they are all country. There is nothing like a country love song! Music describes all the feelings we can't. It says exactly what we need it to and most of the time its when we need to hear it most. I love all genres of music but there is nothing like a country song for all your feelings, especially Love. Take a listen to all our favorites!




I love his love the most out of everything I love in our relationship and life together!


This should be the anthem to our relationship. "People said it would never work out, were living our dreams and shattering all doubts, don't it feel good to prove em' wrong, just living our love song"


God Gave me you on 1-28-02!

His song to me, even though he says he's the greatest football fan with me!


The title says it all!

He's sweet I'm wild were dangerous!

I couldn't imagine my life without him!


The last but not least, because I could go on and on - This is my latest favorite!

No comments: