Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, November 17, 2013

#bloglikecrazy - What about Friends?

#bloglikecrazy with See Jane Write Magazine
  
 It's more important to have a handful of great friends then a hundred acquaintance friends. I will always believe that quote. I have some of the greatest friends and some of the greatest acquaintances. However friends should be considered those people you call when you need something, when your down and need a pick me up, to see if they want to go shopping, etc. We all have our own definition of Friends, but all of my friends have been friends for years and and have become family. I'm also not one to let people in easily so it takes a lot to get past the wall that I put up and become a close friend of mine.
    

I do love meeting new people. Since becoming a blogger I have met many new people not only online but also at craft fairs and through other activities. It has been great getting close with these people and learning a lot from them. That is always my goal with new friends I meet through blogging or other businesses is to see what I can learn from them, and help them in any way I can. I look forward to many more years of making new friends and working on letting my wall down more.




No comments: