Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankful - Day 17- What are you thankful for?

    
     Antibiotics! Even though I'm not 100% yet, the antibiotics have been working and I am able to get up and moving today without everything making it worse. I couldn't even type because just pressing the keys, the movement, made my my hurt even more. I absolutely will be calling the dentist first thing in the morning. All I did was bite wrong on something I was eating and it started. So today I am thankful for Antibiotics and I will be extra thankful for the dentist!

No comments: