Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful- Day 24- What are you thankful for?


   
  I am thankful for my two beautiful children. I am always thankful for them, but today I feel the need to write about it. My children are so much like me and my husband it's like they are spitting images of us and the way we were as children. My son and daughter both have characteristics of each of us and both do things the way my husaband and I do. We all like the same things and even if it's something that one of us is not into we still continue to participate. My children both get a little wild in there own ways and have to be reminded of how to behave ( as all kids do) but I wouldn't trade any of the hard times. My kids are perfect just the way they are. They have caring hearts and how to treat people and whats right and whats wrong. They don't mistreat people or act differently. I am so thankful that I was blessed with two beautiful children. Even if at a young age, my husband and I have always made our decsions based on what was right for them.



 
I enjoyed today so much just getting to hang out and be at home with the kids. They are out for fall break so there is no agenda or no routine for today with it being Sunday. Just a laid back kind of day!

No comments: