Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful - Day 14 - What are you thankful for?

                                                 
     Today I am thankful to be a stay at home/ work at home mom. I have a toothache and it just decided to drop in without warning! If I wasn't a work at home momma I would have had to report to my job or call in- and let's face the truth, no one likes calling in. I'm very thankful for how my buisness and blog has grown so far! I hope to make it bigger then ever in 2014! Dream Big, I think is going to be the theme for next year! ( More to come on that) :) Simply put, I'm very thankful to be my own boss and be able to have this much needed "sick day" and have the support of my amazing husband and wonderful family!

No comments: