Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful - What are you thankful for? - Day 4


Day 4- Today I am thankful that I am able to be a Stay at Home Mom and Housewife.
     When I was growing up it was something I swore I would never do. I would not be a housewife. & Here I am! I wouldn't trade it for anything. I absolute love that I am able to be here for my husband and kids whenever and wherever. I think that every women should have the opportunity (if they want, of course) to be able to be a homemaker. It is important to me to not miss out on anything in my children and husbands lives and be there for them 150%.

     I could not do this without my husband. He works so hard to make sure that I am able to be here all the time for our children. I appreciate that he wants me here for them and that he appreciates me and all that I do.
     Now I do have a business; Raised Southern  and I am a little over a month away from finishing obtaining my Medical Transcription Certification to be a Medical Transcriptionist. I will be able to do this from home and still be flexible for my family. It is important to help bring income into the family but I want to be able to do this by having a flexible job and schedule that allows my family to come first all the time. Then work!

No comments: