Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful- Day 19- What are you thankful for?

   

     Today I am thankful for normal nights at home. I have been sick the past few days and down with a toothache and everyone knows that when mommy's down, nothing gets done. I do have to admit that my husband is great at taking care of things that need to be done, he did the dishes, took care of the kids, etc. but ya know everything is not in its spot the way it is normally. Yesterday I was feeling better and got all my "work" caught up. I say "work" because my job really isn't a job as much as I enjoy it. Today, I cleaned and got everything done and back to its spot- I still have a few things left to cover but for the most part it's all taken care of. The kids came home from school and both had a great day, had a snack, did their home work and chores. My husband and I cooked Dinner, we all ate, had baths and family movie night which tonight's choice is The Never Ending Story 2, then it will be on to story time before bed (which is now our kids reading to us, or my son actually reads his own book for his AR. They grow up to fast) It has been a normal night and it's a much needed one. :) It truly is the little things!

No comments: