Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thankful- Day 16 - What are you thankful for?

                        
     Still being stuck in bed today, I am thankful that my mommy and grandma still take care of me even when I don't feel good. I have been able to eat much of anything since Wednesday except tomato soup, and I need some variety! So they brought me some Cracker Barrel Chicken & Dumplings! I'm telling you, Cracker Barrel already has some of the best Chicken and dumplings but when you don't feel good they are even better! I don't know what I would do with my family!  I defiantly would have starved or ate more tomato soup.

No comments: