Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankful-What are you thankful for?- Day 6

    
 
                                                        

     Today I am thankful for this girl! I once thought I would never get to know her or be apart of her life but I am so thankful for being able to be apart of her life, watch her grow up, have her not only be my sister but also one of my best friends! I talk to her at least every other day, even if only a txt to tell her I love her and miss her. The distance between us doesn't stop us being close and connected. Even though I'm 9 years older  and we didn't grow up together I still feel like we have been close our entire lives. I don't know what I would do without her being In my life!
 




 

No comments: