Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful - Day 20- What are you thankful for?

 
Today I am thankful for the relationship that we have with my sister in law & brother in law and our nieces and nephew. My sister in law and I were pregnant at the same time with our first children. My son due in May and my niece due in October. We didn't get really close until after we had the kids and then we've been pretty close ever since. Of course there has been those family fights that caused us once to quit talking but that isn't going to happen anymore. I'm thankful that my husband and his brother can look past their differences and have grown to have an understanding with each other.
We do not have a relationship with any one else in my husbands family by choice - and that's another story for another day) as long as I have known my husband we have always been close with my brother in law and family and when we started all having kids we were at each others house every weekend and hanging out. It was nice that our kids were growing up together and also going to be around each other. There were a couple of years that there were misunderstandings and things had changed but I'm thankful today that things are back to normal and my sister in law asked if we wanted to have Thanksgiving together, our family and just them! I'm excited about we haven't celebrated Thanksgiving together in 3 years or more. -Sad to say that but happy that has changed!
 

No comments: