Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Harlem Globetrotters - Pensacola, FL Game 2/27/2014 brought to us byWonderful Pistachios

If you have never been to see the Harlem Globetrotters it is something you should be adding to your to do list with your kids, even if Basketball is not their thing.  They put on a great show for everyone of all ages.


I recently was offered to feature a giveaway for the Wonderful Pistachios #GetCrackin who are a sponsor of the Harlem Globetrotters and we also went to a game. I have never been to a game, my son and husband went a few years ago together, but this was my mine and my daughters  first time. I really enjoyed the show and my kids did too! Check out some of the video from our show in Pensacola, FL and check out their website here: http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com/getcrackin shows are listed through April 19, 2014.

Check out some of the show:















       Bring money for souvenirs! 
They have all kinds of souvenirs for everyone! We purchased a basketball ($25) and a sweatbands for each kid, my son got the red,white, and blue sweatbands and my daughter of  course the pink! ($10) 

No comments: