Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, March 7, 2014

March Madness Blogging Challenge - Day 7- A day in the life, Describe your Perfect Day.



My Perfect day would literally be any day that involves a cooler, bathing suit, snacks, cool drinks, beach or river, chair, and a radio. When someone asks to describe my Perfect Day, to me that is very easy. Everyone loves a good day of relaxation and fun in the sun, on the beach/river with family or friends and this is something that we love doing at least once a week during the spring and summer.

Some people would prefer a vacation somewhere, a day of just shopping, or curling up with a book and having some you time, I much rather be hanging out at my favorite place.

My daughter and I absolutely love the beach! It's our favorite thing to do. 
My son {left} and my nephew. We also get some great pictures during the Summer time of the kids.
Good Friends always help you with your sunscreen. My daughter {right} and my friends daughter.

One thing the kids love to do is try and catch fish and pan for seashells (girls in the background) & build Sandcastles and forts (boys). 

Absolutely beautiful day for a boat ride - this isn't ours {i wish} but it sailed by while we were enjoying the beach. 

No comments: