Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, March 24, 2014

March Madness Blogging Challenge - Day 24- Show us your style.


My style.... Well, I'm not sure exactly where to start with my style. I feel like I am a very southern, beachy, down home country girl. However I also like to get all dolled up and go out for a night on the town too. I decided for this post, I'm going to ask the people closest to me and see how they describe my style.

Love of My Life: Redneck & Crazy 

Worlds Greatest Mother: Southern Sass 

Best Little Sister in the World {even though she's mean}: Girly Country 

Greatest Sister in law:  Country Preppy 


So after they described "my style" I decided to go look up they definitions of my style on Pinterest and this is what I found:




Love of My Life: Redneck & Crazy


Worlds Greatest Mother: Southern Sass



Best Little Sister in the World: Girly Country



Greatest Sister in Law: Country Preppy 



No comments: