Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, March 28, 2014

March Madness Blogging Challenge - Day 28 - Passion/Desire

     Passion and Desire, I could go on and on about my passions and desires. I am passionate about so many things and I desire so much. I think that if you don't have passions and desires in your life then you may feel lost, empty, unhappy. The list could go on and on. We are all passionate about something and we all desire so many things.


     Passion is defined as a strong and barely controllable emotion. I am passionate first and foremost about my family. I don't want to miss anything in my families life or any important events. I am so thankful that I am able to be a stay at mom and be here for my kids and husband for everything and anything they need. It means so much to have this time with them because our children will be grown and not only that but we had children young so I will still be able to have a career but I absolutely love and am passionate about being a Homemaker. 
                                




        I am also passionate about my other things! 
                                                      
                            Creativity/DIY 
                               The Ocean
                                  Music
                          Cooking/Baking
                                  Travel 
                              Photography




     Desires, we all for sure have those. In order to fulfill all of our desires we must work hard towards our dreams and goals, and have a plan to achieve our desires. We all have our own desires such as being successful, being able to provide for our family and give them everything they need and want. Maybe you desire to buy a house, or be successful before your 30, whatever desire you may have the only way you will achieve it is to WORK HARD. Hard work truly pays off, it may not be in 1 month, 1 year, 5 years, but eventually it will pay off. 


No comments: