Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, November 24, 2014

The RIGHT Way to Decorate the Christmas Tree

   

     Yes, you read that right, there is a RIGHT way to decorate a Christmas Tree, well maybe not decorate it fully because well we all have our own styles of Christmas tree decorations. However, there is a right way to string Christmas tree lights so they are easy to remove. I have to admit last year our pre-lit tree quit being pre-lit and need lights to be strung on it, well I did just that. I wrapped 4, okay maybe it was 5,extra sets of lights onto our tree and you know what I did when I put the tree up last year? I just detached it and left them all on there, not thinking of the mess it would be next year.

Well, let me tell you about that mess and then I'll show the RIGHT way to do it.


As my husband began helping put the tree up we realized what a mess I had made but hey we made the best out of it and just started untangling lights like you had to do back in the ole' days. Just Kidding, but once we got the lights undone and we started to put them on I said, wait let me show the smartest thing I have ever seen on Pinterest. As I went on to explain, it was one of those DUH, why didn't I think of that moments because its such a smart way to put the lights on and remove them.

Leave it to Pinterest to make you feel like you've been doing everything wrong your entire life. :)

Photo Courtesy of:
http://fredgonsowskigardenhome.com/2011/11/03/putting-lights-on-a-christmas-tree-the-easy-way/





2 comments:

Elle. said...

I never knew there was a right way. Now I feel like I've been so foolish my whole life lol. Great tip!

Unknown said...

LOL, well there really isn't a right way or a wrong way but when I saw this on Pinterest I felt the same way... fighting with putting the lights on and pulling them off every year, and there is this easy way. It was easy putting the lights on, we will have to see if it is easy to take them off too.
Merry Christmas