Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

{Thankful} Day 5- My Grandmother

    
    
      My grandmother – She has always been the picture perfect grandmother… Mom says no, call Grandma- and that’s what I did and I got exactly what I wanted. That alone doesn’t make her perfect but it could. She was always such a big part of my life and is always there for me. Even when my mother and I were going through tough times she was still there, secretly taking my mothers side and planting “the right thing to do” in my head, I wouldn’t have or want it any other way. She is still such a big part of my life and always there for any advice I need. I ‘m blessed to have a grandmother that loves as much as she does.


No comments: