Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Wind is Blowing that Means the Internet is going to be out.

  Okay, I live in a little town, BUT i have two fairly big towns right next to me... but I do live rural, whatever the reason is I'm tired of my Internet going out. Around here, if the wind blows the wrong way our Internet is a goner and last week when it was so windy here in AL what do you think happened? You guessed it, the Internet went out. As always we give them a little while to get it together so Friday we continued about our Halloween went Trick-or-Treating and came home, Still out... So I called, put it a "repair ticket", this just means they are going to look and see if there is anything wrong with my lines or modem/router box and then let me know. Well this takes 36- 48 hours, okay great, NOT, 36-48 Business hours. Anyways so that is where I have been. Dealing with the stages of grief from my Internet being out. Now onto catching up my Thankful Posts and much much more. Let's see if i can get 4 days worth of posts out in one.... Challenge Accepted!


*Photo found on Pinterest linked to no site.

No comments: