Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, November 14, 2014

{Thankful} Day 14


My husband has worked so hard to get where he is. This past year {2014} has been such a great journey for him in his career. I am very thankful that he had a dream and set out to achieve his dream career and still works harder and harder every day. I must say he has the greatest work ethic that I have ever seen in someone. Him working hard towards his dreams and achieving such a achievements has been such a beautiful thing to watch. I’m very thankful that every day he is able to go to work and not only do what he loves but also provide for his family in a way that is not typical in this day and age. I am able to be a stay at home mom, homeschool our children, and build my own brand because of his love and passion for his work and working hard to be the best at what he does. Today I am so thankful for my husband’s career and what it allows for our family!

No comments: