Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, November 2, 2014

{Thankful} My Mother




Day 2 – My mother, she is such a wonderful women. I don’t know what my life would be like without her. When I was a teenager we had a rocky relationship, due to me being a typical teenage girl, thinking my mother knew NOTHING! Although our relationship was rocky it has become exactly what it was supposed to be. Thank you for being a wonderful mother and always putting me first, my needs, and sometimes my excessive wants. You were and still are such a great mother and great grandmother to my children. I couldn't ask for a better one! 

No comments: