Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

{Thankful} Day 18


Alabama Women Bloggers & Stephanie Buckly – Earlier in 2014 , I was asked to become the editor of Alabama Women Bloggers, I joined this community in the summer of 2013, it was a fairly new community and I was very excited to be apart of it. Shortly after they joined I was asked to be apart of the team and handle our Blogger of the Month series. I really enjoyed it because I wanted to connect with new bloggers and be apart of a community that would help me build my blog as well and that’s what I found in Alabama Women Bloggers!



     Last year in April our previous Editor & Co-editor decided to step down from the position and asked if I would be interested in taking over the Editor Position of this site? I was ecstatic! At this point I met our founder Stephanie Buckley, well not physically met but talked with on the phone and she is such an inspiration. All her reasons for building The Women Bloggers communities are all the reasons I joined Alabama Women Blogger and everything I wanted personally for a blogging community. Since April of last year I feel like I am starting to get a great handle on Alabama Women Bloggers and it is going to go great places! I hope to be able to work closer with Stephanie over 2015 more and really learn a lot from her! I’m excited for everything going on with The Women Bloggers & Alabama Women Bloggers!

No comments: