Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'm a #BlueChica & You should be too! Thanksgiving Style!



     I can't tell you how excited I am that I have joined the #BlueChica team at BlueTique Cheap Chic! This site has become one of my favorite places to shop and I'm sharing with you because I want you be able to shop at this awesome store too! I really wish we had a actually store in one of the nearby towns, but since we don't, I have no problem ordering online. Well I want to share with all of you this special gift of 10% off!!! Look below at the end of this post for the code!
     I have to share with you my current FAVORITES from BlueTique Cheap Chic:


- These boots right here! I am absolutely in love with them and can't wait to wear them everytime I'm going somewhere, I actually want to wear them just in the house doing normal mommy stuff lol. They are very comfortable and just look at how great they are!
Check them out more here:
http://bluetiquecheapchic.com/shop/shoes
Here are some other favorites that are going to be great for you this Thankgiving season, Hurry & Get your Order in!!

- Suede Sweetie Maxi - Add a beautiful coat with this and you are fall ready for a lovely Thanksgiving Dinner.
-Flying Through Fall Dress- This is MY FAVORITE, I love the colors & design on this dress & would look great paired up with a long coat.
- Fringe & Flair Boot  - I NEED this in my Life!
-Aztec Cross on Suede Necklace- & this necklace is perfect to be the cherry on top for this outfit!

Hurry & get your orders in and you may need to pay a little extra shipping to get it her on time, but it will be well worth it! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Look for many more outfits to come from Bluetique Cheap Chic!

HERE IS YOUR PERCENTAGE OFF CODE:
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS






No comments: