Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

{Thankful} Day 19



MyALWB TEAM

These ladies, let me just tell you about them- they are some of the greatest ladies I have had the pleasure of knowing. All of them are great in there own ways and all are very supportive. I really wish I lived closer to these ladies because I think we would all be great friends. Now I wouldn’t have met these ladies if they wouldn’t have joined ALWB and wanted to be apart of this community in a higher way.
When I asked if anyone was interest in helping us I was overwhelmed with how many people wanted to help build this community – I have had 1 of you that was here when I joined and I’m so thankful you stayed and helped me with setting everything up and here while I figured out how to run ALWB. I have 7 of you that joined right when I needed you and have been with us as the team for 7 months now  {WOW, can you believe it has been that long?} I just want to thank y’all and let you know how thankful I am that you are a part of this great community and are always on board to help me build it! Now we have added 3 new ladies in the past month and they have been doing absolutely Amazing! They jumped right in and took over and did what needed to be done! Thank you all so much! I hope that we all get to talk more and I can get to know y’all a little bit more, but I want you 3 to know that y’all have done amazing with taking over your tasks and getting things done! Our Blogger of the Month series, FB Community, Pinterest, and Instagram would not be what it is without y’all!!

No comments: