Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, November 21, 2014

Start Planning for Christmas with this FREE Christmas Planner- 8 Styles

 
      I have something special for you all today. I found this Christmas Planner on Pinterest from Eliza Ellis, It's a Beautiful Life. This Free Printable Planner has everything to help you plan for an amazing Christmas! I printed it out two days ago in this Santa Theme shown here and the more I think of that I need/want to do the more this planner comes in handy! If you don't like this Santa theme here, you can always choose from one of the 7 others. This planner has everything from stores your planning to shop at, to do list, decorating theme & list, dinner planner, party planner, Christmas card list, & much more. I know I will be well prepared for Christmas with this!

http://elizaellis.blogspot.com/2014/11/free-printable-2014-christmas-planners.html

* I just wanted to share with y'all, all opinions are my own, and there was no compensation for this post.

No comments: