Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Saturday, November 15, 2014

{Thankful} Day 15


Family – I have a ton of other family that I want to know I am thankful for them but I would be sitting here writing for days if I told each one how thankful I was so I’m going to just say in one post.
I absolutely have the best family we are the definition of crazy. Everyone of us has it in us- hmm, maybe I shouldn’t be admitting to this – but any who, I have such memories with so many of you and one thing I would like for you to do is either email me with your favorite memory of me or send a few pictures you have of us! I would love to reminisce! I’m thankful for each and every one of you, no matter our current relationship!< 3




 


No comments: