Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, November 20, 2014

{Thankful} Day 20

 

Day 20 – Dreams (Raised Southern Boutique) – I have always had dreams, not like dreams you have when you sleeping, but the way I pictured my life, or what I thought I would do with my life and career. A lot of my thoughts were just that dreams because my road led somewhere, somewhere great might I add, but somewhere different then I had thought.
For the past two years I have been building a Brand. I have a passion for being crafty, and when I started making my daughters hair bows I new that I had to start making them and Raised Southern was born. As I began my journey I also got into blogging at the same time and Raised Southern strictly had become my blog. { I have such a love for writing} I decided earlier this year I wanted to separate the two but keep it all as one, and Raised Southern Boutique became the dream. I knew I would be losing money by pulling my current store down but it was what needed to be done so I could focus on building and mirroring my blog for the layout of the Boutique … & a dream was born! It will be opening Next week, my indecisiveness got the best of me for a while and I couldn’t decide how I should go about setting up the store and more.. but a lot is coming..

No comments: