Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, November 20, 2014

{The Scott Life} A little bit of us shared with y'all!

Making : My Holiday plan I am so excited about the holidays coming up
Cooking : I'm fixing to start some Potato soup for dinner.
Drinking : Mt. Dew - My favs.
Reading: I haven't been reading anything much except work stuff, school stuff, & sales paper.
Wanting: To be done with my Christmas Shopping, I wish I would have started sooner.
Looking: I've been looking a lot at the sales papers and making sure I am getting a good deal.
Playing: no games, do not have time for games right now.
Wasting: time dealing with unnecessary things
Sewing: some new bows for christmas!
Wishing: That our car would work right just once. Now it's the starter, I hate car issues


Enjoying: The holiday season and planing out all of our fun activities.
Waiting: on payday, with the holiday season here it seems I am always waiting on pay day.
Liking: I am loving that my husband is actually going to get time off during this holiday season.
Wondering: If we will be able to get everything done we want for Christmas
Loving: The HOLIDAYS :) I can't wait to put my Christmas Tree up, probably this weekend.
Hoping: That everyone has a great holiday season.
Needing: to get a little better organized for the holiday season.
Smelling: The great fall air freshner, I love the Cashmier Woods scent
Wearing: Sweatpants & a long sleever- Yes, I'm that girl.
Following: I'm trying to follow a plan/schedule- and be more productive with my time.
Noticing: That Thanksgiving is coming quick & Christmas will be here before I know it, where did 2014 go?
Knowing: That 2015 is going to be great!
Thinking: That I need to get done with this post and get busy on this holiday list
Feeling: GREAT!
Bookmarking: New homeschool sites & anyhing awesome on pinterest
Opening: Just opened the mail.
Giggling: That the more I worry the more things are okay, I don't why I waste my energy worrying about things out of my control.


Here is the list that I used but ready for you to copy & Paste on your very own blog!
Making : :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:

No comments: