Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, November 21, 2014

{Thankful} Day 21

Day 21 – Relationships/Friendships – how else to talk about them but that they are a Roller Coaster.. Incredible Highs, and very low lows, but just like a roller coaster, even though you are a little scared you still get on it. I am so thankful for all the close personal relationship and friendships that I have. I have friends that I have been friends with since 5th grade {that’s 18 years now}

friends I have had and been through EVERYTHING with since 9th grade { 14 years} and relationships with family members {in-laws} that have turned out to be a great friendship! { 10 years}  With every single one of these friendships there has been so so so many great times but also a few lows, life changing situations, and spans of not talking to each other, but they all have with stood time. I firmly believe that these 3 ladies will be my life long friends, and even though each of our relationships may go through a low we know we always will come back to our friendship because we’ve grown, changed, and been through a lot of great times! Thank you all for being such great friends!



No comments: