Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, November 21, 2014

November Craft Contributor


 
     It's that time of the month again where Raised Southern is contributing to the awesome site of My Craftily Ever After. This site has a great idea for any kind of craft or recipe you are looking for and plenty of other ideas to keep you busy. I would head over and spend some time on this great site!  This month I decided to to contribute one of our families favorites - This Thanksgiving Appetizer or Centerpiece and the kids are thankful to play with their food.

You can read more & find out how to make your own HERE on My Craftily Ever After! I can't believe this year is almost over & here we are at Thanksgiving with Christmas right behind it!

No comments: