Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Saturday, April 5, 2014

30 things your kids should know about you - Day 5 - 5 things that make you most happy.

Today's topic is 5 things that make me most happy. 

1. Spending time with my family and friends - It does not matter what we are doing we will still have fun. Even if it is just sitting at the house staring at each, we are going to have a good time. 

2. A beautiful sunny day at the beach! 


3. A day of cooking and baking. 

4. Having the time to sit down and read.

5. Getting lost in my music. 

Some would say those are very simple things, but they are everything and really all I need; Family, Friends, Sun, Beach, Cooking, Baking, Reading, and Music! Sounds perfect for me. 

No comments: