Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

30 things your kids should know about you - Day 8 - List 5 Passions YouHave

I have a lot of Passions. I am Passionate about everything I do. I'm just a typical Southern Women, I guess you could say. We would be here all day if I had a chance to talk about all that I am Passionate about it. Passionate means to have strong feelings or strong beliefs. We all of course are Passionate about about families, husbands, kids, our lives all of that. I want to share stuff that I, personally am passionate about. 

1} Music - Music is so important to me. I don't know where I would be without it. Music is there when I'm happy, sad, mad, excited, celebrating, etc. My daddy was also a musician and  I great up on good ole Country music like Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, Charlie Daniels... all the greats. I still absolutely love Country Music, it has my heart, but I love all genres of music as well. Music helps me through everything and to celebrate everything. I really wish I would have taken more time to learn to play guitar or focus more on a instrument. 



2} The Beach - There is something about the sand between my toes, the sound of the waves crashing on shore, the endless time that can be spent picking up seashells that makes the beach have my heart. I could spend everyday all day walking along the beach and seeing what is new, because the beach is never the same as it was the day before. It's such a beautiful, peaceful place too. I'm so blessed to live on the bay and always have the beach but even if I didn't, we live on the Gulf Coast so it's just home! 
3}Traveling - I love to Travel and visit new places and make memories. "Travel is the only thing that you can buy that makes you richer", is one of my favorite quotes, I'm not sure who said that but it is absolutely true. You always feel so refreshed and so focused back to life and how it should be. Some people feel that traveling is not important and they are comfortable and content  with there lives but I feel that is only because they don't know what it is like to travel and have that experience, the memories, and the dreams of future travels. My favorite place to travel is Disney World though We've been to Disney World, this year will be 3 times in the past 4 years. {My husband says this is the last time for awhile, I said okay, & then said we will go on a Disney Cruise Next ;) }


4}DIY/Crafts - I love to Craft and DIY crafts or re-purposing projects. I love to be creative in all ways. There is something about building or making something yourself an with your hands. I, especially love, and I know my husband does too, when I see something in a store that is outrageously priced and I can make it for a quarter of the price.  

5}Cooking/Baking- I'm Southern, you knew that was coming! I LOVE to cook and bake and that wasn't always the case, and I'm not even saying I'm a good cook. I can say though I don't get a lot of complaints about my cooking. I like finding new things and simple ways for homemade cooking. People thinking cooking homemade takes a lot of effort when it really doesn't at all. 


No comments: