Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Things your Kids should Know about You - Day 3 - Describe your Relationship with your Spouse




Describe your Relationship with your Spouse. This is simple. Amazing I have an amazing husband! He works hard for us, he takes care of us, I am able to be a stay at home mom and here for everything with my family and children. I couldn't ask for a better man. He's understanding, caring, loving, funny, silly, I could go on and on.









My husband and I have been together for 12 years and married for 9 years. We met in high school and hung out for the very first time outside of school here at our home that we bought {it was my grandparents home at the time}. We even shared our very first kiss here too down on the beach.
We had a rough start as most couples in high school do, not mention that I was pregnant with our son at 17 years old. We had all the typical teenage problems, from parents not liking one of us to now having to make grown up decisions, neither one of us were quite ready for. I can say that we literally grew up together.

As with all relationships we have had our disagreements and that happens with everyone but above all we wanted to be together. We learned how to live with each other, how to be parents, how to be a husband and a wife. We have done all of our "growing up" together. I turned 16 with him, 21, and now here I am in my late 20s.

My relationship with Mr. Scott couldn't be better. We are at a wonderful time in our life, with my business and brand blooming and his amazing career promotion that happened at the beginning of the year. I couldn't be more blessed!

Best relationship advice I can give, There is no reason to fight and argue. If you love and respect each other you can talk to each other and be understanding and sympathetic to each others feelings. You are a team, but two individuals as well. Don't forget that the other person has their own thoughts and feelings too. As long as you do this and care, respect, honor, and love each other there is nothing the two of you cannot conquer.  

No comments: