Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, April 14, 2014

30 Things Your Kids Should Know About You - Day 14 - Describe 5 weaknesses and strengths you have.

List 5 Weaknesses and 5 Strengths

1. My childrens smiles... usually they can get me to give them anything they want or out of trouble with their smiles. My daughter has learned this trick and thinks if she funny she can get away with whatever it may be. It's hard to punish your children when they do things that you would do or act a certain way you would. 
2. I like to do everything on my own - I don't want people to help me or do things because they aren't going to do it "my way". Now, I am in no way saying my way is the I really need to learn to delegate more things, I am sure I would get more done. 
3. I am very opinionated, that has its good and bad qualities but it is sometimes a weakness I have because I just speak the truth, whatever the truth may be, even if it isn't like. I don't feel the need to lie or "sugar coat" anything. 

4. I allow myself to care too much about things that other could care less about. This speaks for itself, sometimes you just have to, "Let it Gooooo, Let it Go".
5. I do no drive, not only do I not drive I have never had a permit or drivers license. I for some odd reason am terrified of driving. I get nervous and I have bad anxiety. It's not that I am scared of driving, it's that I am scared of all the careless people on the road. {One day I will conquer, this weakness, the time is coming}

Strengths

1. I have a good head on my shoulders. I think that I make good decisions and think things through to every possible circumstance. I don't like making big major decisions right away but I also know when to live a little and take risks, good risks that is. 
2. I am caring and empathetic to others. I have a big heart and feel the need to help others in most circumstances. I want to help people in every way possible better themselves in every way I can help. However, I also believe and always remember, " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink". Which translates into You can't help someone that is not willing to help themselves and expects everything to be handed to them. 
3. I am opinionated and very straight forward. As I previously wrote in my weaknesses this is a strength and a weakness. It has it's good and bad qualities. I think it's important to tell people the truth whether it's what they want to hear or not, because sometimes it's exactly what they need to hear. Don't be mean, rude, hateful,etc. when telling people the truth especially if it is a hard truth you are sharing, just be honest. 
4. I am very driven. If I want something, I will do whatever is necessary to get it. I think it is important to work hard for what you want in life because that is the only way you will ever succeed and live you dreams. I think this is the one of the most important strengths and qualities to have. 
5. I am organized and disciplined. Working from home and running multiple sites this is absolutely a strength I am thankful for. I would be such a scatter brain and never get anything accomplished if I wasn't organized. Now I will admit even though I am organized it is sometimes a messy organization.. but it all gets back in place over a couple day period. 

We all have strengths and weaknesses and we should never be afraid to admit we have them or be scared to talk about them, talking about them allows others to be understanding of us and who we are. Please share your strengths and weaknesses with us! 

No comments: