Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Saturday, April 12, 2014

30 Things Your Kids Should Know About You - Day 12- Describe a Typical Day in the Your Current Life


A typical day in my life, well no day is the same as another. My days are very busy filled with tons of things to do so it is going to be hard to describe a typical day but I will do my best. My day starts at 4:45 when the alarm clock starts going off, and after I hit the snooze button 4 times I then start my day.
My first task is getting everyone up, fed, ready to go with all their stuff, and then out the door. I get up and make the kids breakfast and then wake them up to eat, and continue on making their lunches and Mr. Scott's too. I get my husband up -well try, sometimes he's a little exhausted and this process could take 15-30 mins.... {it was annoying to began with, but I've gotten use to it}.
     My children are on a routine so they continue to get them selves ready in the morning and I just supervise to make sure every body has everything they need and on track to be ready to go to the bus stop. If it is a warm day we walk to the bus stop in the mornings if it is cold, we drive... I absolutely hate the cold so there is no way I could walk/stand at the bus stop. 

     Once the kids are off to school and the Mr. is off to work, my day begins. It really depends on how I am feeling or what is needed to be done whether I start with cleaning the house or start with work. If I start with house I work for about 2 or 3 hours and then off to work, my mind is always on what needs to be done and what I want to get done so I have to get to it. I then work on Raised Southern or Alabama Women Bloggers till 3:50 when it is time to get the kids off the bus. 

     The kids are then home and it's time for our afternoon routine homework, chores, family time, dinner, bathes, and bed. All of this has to be done in a 4 hour time period. The kids don't get home till 4 p.m. and then its off to bed at 8 p.m. our afternoons are so busy and jammed packed.  After the kids are in bed its time to clean up from dinner and get ready for the next day. Once everything is straightened back up, I sit down to get a little more work completed before I am worn out and falling asleep typing. I have falling asleep with the computer in my lap.. 

My job is a full time x3 job. I wouldn't change being a Mother, Wife, and Business women! The days are busy and everything has to be planned or scheduled out but it all gets done. Looking at my day like this and actually thinking about all that needs to be done tomorrow, I really need to delegate some of this work! 

No comments: