Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

How to Catch a Leprechaun...

This is a great project that can be for any class, homeschool, Sunday school, or just a fun project to do with your kids. You can find great instructions here:  http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/leprechauns/a/030501a.htm
that you can alter to fit your own specifications for your class or for your family. Then if you need additional ideas you can of course head over to one of my top favorite sites - Pinterest, and see what they have to spark your creative or your kids creativity. Here are two of my favorites. I can't wait to see what my two kids come up with. I think this will be a lot of fun for them.

http://eastcoastmommyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/03/leprechaun-trap.html
These two are just a couple of my favorites. I know my son will absolutely love the Lego one and I'm sure this will the one he choose to make.
The one below is absolutely cute and I'm sure the kids would be able to catch a leprechaun with it. Which is your favorite?

No comments: