Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, March 5, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Lunch Ideas


Whether you home school or your child goes to public school I have some great ideas for both for their lunches on St. Patrick's Day since it is a Tuesday. There is also some great ideas to use for the week before St. Patrick's Day. 


My daughter sometimes takes her lunch and sometimes she eats lunch at school it just all depends on what they are having. I'm going to start using these this next week for her. St. Patrick's Day Jokes

http://www.couponsaregreat.net/printable-st-patricks-day-lunch-box-notes-using-st-patricks-jokes-kids/


I shared this earlier in the week but it was a different type of Rainbow Bread. here is a great one I would love to try too because how is rainbow bread not fun and cool?
http://www.notjustahousewife.net/2011/03/rainbow-bread.html

Southern Plate  is helping us add a little green to our little ones lunches.


One thing that when I learned how to do I thought, Why did my mom never do this for me, dyed noodles. If you follow me you know that we made Birthday Spaghetti and dyed the noodles three different colors. You can do this for St. Patrick's Day too, enjoy any type of pasta you would like and these fun green noodles.


Maybe a quick and easy lunch is what you need and this is a fun way to sneak a little veggies in if your little one isn't a fan and have a Leprechaun Grilled Cheese from MOMables
http://www.momables.com/st-patricks-day-school-lunch-ideas-leprechaun-grilled-cheese/

No comments: