Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Right to do Something...

     If this isn't a lesson that should be learned by all. For some reason this stuck out to me this week, maybe it's the fact that I have an opinion bigger then I should, maybe it's that my son is in a "pre-teen" stage thinking he has the right to do everything and anything, but it did. It was the first one I read of many Amish Proverbs I read for this post and this was the one that weighed on my mind.

Maybe it was just something I personally needed to think about or, maybe it was just something I was meant to share.  Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: