Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, February 2, 2015

14 Valentines Day Crafts You Can't Wait to Make



One of my favorite holidays to get crafty on is Valentines Day. Not only do I love all the Valentines colors, hearts, and arrows. I love how lovey dovey everything and {most} people get. I haven't had a lot of time to really craft at all this season but I do have plans for the kids valentines and some special Valentines Day treats that I will be sharing this weekend and the beginning of next week, so be looking for those. Until then take a look at these 14 crafts you won't be able to wait to make! 


Princess Pinky Girl – DIY Heart Tote Bag 


No Time for Flash Cards – Heart Wind Chimes http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2014/01/melted-bead-craft.html


Country Living – Pull Out photo album


Crafts and Brews – Burlap Table Runner - 



Fabulessly Frugal – Heart Candle Jars - 


Cupcake Diaries – Valentines Décor 


Whoo Home -  Wire Heart Bracelet -




Mason Jar Love – Valentine Heart Jars 


Sweet and Simple Living – DIY Felt Heart Pillow- No Sewing - http://sweetandsimpleliving.com/diy-felt-heart-craft-idea-sewing-required/

And, Last but not least and I must say these are TOO CUTE- and one of my favorites! 


Hip to Save - Valentines DIY Candy Gift


I hope you found the Valentines Day craft you were looking for here with us, if not I'm sure you have some good ideas for what you want to do next! Look out for our Valentines Day Snacks Round-Up and our Valentines for Kids Round-up! 





No comments: