Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, February 1, 2015

{Southern Sunday Supper} - Superbowl Foods

     

     If you haven't heard the Superbowl is today- I meant to have this post ready to go out first thing this morning but I was surprised by my husband with a weekend on the beach to celebrate 13 years of being together (time sure flies when your in love). Since this post didn't go out and I had no time to write it I'm just going to share what is for our Sunday Supper and share a few links of my favorite football foods. If your looking for a last minute idea, well here they are.


2 Step Pulled Pork {w/ BBQ Sauce} 

While the typical football party/meal contains hamburgers and hot dogs, ours is a bit different; and I must say when you get a taste of this pulled pork it will become part of your football feast too. Plus, you can't beat how easy it is to make. Our favorite side to go with this is homemade fries but you can of course have all the typical football sides with these. 



Here are a few other of our Football Favorite Party Foods that you can make for your Superbowl Party, even if it maybe last minute. 

Football Pepperoni Pizza 
    How delicious does this look and great for the whole family! Plus like I said before ^^ easy peasy for last minute meals. 


Cheesy Potato Fries found on Oh So Delicioso
     If this doesn't scream football food, whew I don't know what could. I actually could probably eat these wedges daily and never get tired of them. Just no sour cream please! 


52 Skinny & Sensational Super Bowl Appetizers from Skinny Mom
     For everyone that maybe eating clean, whole 30, counting calories, whatever it may be here are some great party foods to make for everyone. Don't mess up your resolution on the 1st of February, unless of course today is your "cheat day", then by all means enjoy!


*Southern Sunday Supper is going to be a regular series on our site. I will be sharing mostly recipes and supper we have had. However, though out the year we will be sharing different recipes based on any holiday coming up. Have a Great Superbowl Party & Go Patriots! {I really don't care either way but that is my pick for the night.} 




No comments: