Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, February 9, 2015

{Southern Snapshots}



Hey Y'all, It is getting warmer and if you didn't know my favorite thing to photograph is the water. These pictures are taking all over the Gulf Coast. I will label where each photo was taking. All photos we're taking by me, Kari Scott and are property of Raised Southern. 



Perdido Key, Public Beach Access - First Warm day of the season and a perfect day to collect seashells.


Seashells like this beauty here. 


Such a beautiful view, nothing like Home! 

These were taking at our home on Perdido Bay in Lillian, AL. 



Sunrise on a cold but beautiful morning in Lillian, AL 

It would not right if I did not share this goregous thing! If you have never had a King Cake, well I suggest finding a orginal recipe or I having one coming this weekend on the blog. 




Anniversary Weekend in Orange Beach, AL - Sunrise at the Island House Hotel


Beautiful Morning and View - Orange Beach, AL 

Jeff Friend Trail - Bon Secour, AL


Another View of the Beach but with a filter that makes it look like a old photo. I had to share this because I love the aged look of it. Such a beautiful paradise. 


If you get up for sunrise you must enjoy the same sunset.
Orange Beach, AL
{All photos below are more from the Island House Hotel in Orange Beach, AL}














No comments: