Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

{The Scott Life} A Little Bit of Us Shared with Y'all!


Making : Site plans- Working on two new sites, I'm very excited about them. The hardest part is getting them all up and going. Can I have a cloning machine?
Cooking : Meal Plan Says- Homemade Cheeseburger Mac, Corn Casserole, Green Beans, & Homemade Biscuits.. I may even make a dessert if I find some time. 
Drinking : Mountain Dew- I need some Caffeine this morning to get me going  
Reading: Blogs, Blogs, & more Blogs. I do want to start reading again, even if  it is only 15 min. before I fall asleep with my book in my hand. 
Wanting: Everything to just be all caught up and running smoothly 
Looking: forward to the next 3 months. This is my favorite time of year. 
Playing: No time to play anything unless it's playing with the kids. I always enjoy the breaks to play with them. 
Wasting: I really should remove this question... I don't like wasting anything so I never know what to write. 
Sewing: I added some new projects to my Pinterest that I want to start soon. 
Wishing: Homeschooling came with all the curriculum, lessons, and teaching guides laid out for you and didn't cost a fortune- even though I know it is such hard work. I have so much more respect for teachers. 
Enjoying: even though I hate being busy, I am enjoying the productive-ness of our busy life. Things are getting done and moving right along. 
Waiting: for the weather to match the season, although in AL that's hard to ask for. I do not want cold weather but I like the coziness of cool weather and a fire outside. 
Liking: All the activities I see going on this month. I'm excited to do some of the fall carnivals, corn mazes, pumpkin patches, etc. 
Wondering: How my husband sleeps in his chair like he does, that thought literally just crossed my mind before I looked back down.
Loving: How much I have accomplished today, even though the to do list is never done and always a mile long, I accomplished a lot 
Hoping: That all the mail I am waiting on comes quickly 
Needing: More hours in the day and more days in the month. 
Smelling: The wonderful Fall Air Fresheners we have through out the house. 
Wearing: my bed clothes- which consists of sleeps shorts and a t-shirt. 
Following: During October I will be following a lot of new bloggers and getting more connected with you all! Look us up on FB at http://www.facebook.com/raisedsouthern and Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest +Raised Southern  as @raisedsouthern1 
Noticing: How much new bloggers need tips, tricks, and helps in learning the blogging "ropes" but there aren't to many willing people saying hey, you need to resize your photos or here is an idea for your blog. I think we all need to help anyone we see that maybe a new blogger because we all know this blogging stuff is hard hard work! 
Knowing: I'm blessed and have a great life being able to homeschool, blog, run my brand, and keep all of our lives on track. 
Thinking: The next 3 months are going to be great- just stay focused, stay focused, stay focused
Feeling: Confident 
Bookmarking: More home school sites- I need all the sites I can get to build our curriculum 
Opening: I can't tell you what I'm opening but it's going to be great. 
Giggling: Cause i have a secret- I'm not the secret keeping kind. I like to talk about it or should I say write about it. Soon, very soon! 

Here is the list that I used but ready for you to copy & Paste on your very own blog!
Making : :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:


No comments: