Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, October 26, 2014

{13 Nights of Halloween Fun} Witches Hat Cookies


Okay, so I don't know exactly what I am going to make for my daughters class for their special Halloween Snack. I want to make so many Halloween treats. Looks like I will making a couple of different treats because I completely forgot about these, Witch Hat Cookies.
 

*Photo Courtesy of Raining Hot Coupons
     Are these not the cutest Halloween Cookies you have ever seen? I have seen the pilgrim cookies like this at Thanksgiving but never the Witches Hat! Hope you enjoy these, there almost too cute to eat.
http://www.raininghotcoupons.com/witches-hat-treats/



No comments: