Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, October 23, 2014

{13 Nights of Halloween Fun} Hot Dog Mummies

This is what we are going to be having for Halloween Supper! I know the kids will loves this cause they love anything with a theme. When I saw these I ofcourse thought DUH! Pigs in a Blanket made into Mummies! GENIUS! There are plenty of posts on pintereset of Hot Dog Mummies, but these were the best that I found and a few of them have no links back. I really hate that because I like to give credit where credit is due. These are very self explanatory though.


Spooky Mummy Hot Dogs

*Courtesy of Money Saving Sisters

This was the one and only site that I have the pleasure of linking you back to for their great idea not only with the Mummy Hot Dogs but also the Spiderweb dipping Sauce. I thought that was so creative and perfect to give the kids a little more spooky in their Halloween meal.
http://moneysavingsisters.com/halloween-inspired-mummy-hot-dogs-with-crescent-rolls/#_a5y_p=2514682



*No link to source from Pinterest

This is the style of mummies I will be making with the Money Saving Sisters Spider Web Dipping Sauce It is such a great idea to cut the hot dog to make arms and legs.

I'm excited to make our Halloween Supper & know the kids will enjoy it with some special spooky sides.


*No Link directly to Source but does link back to Spoonful

While I do love Spoonful from Disney, I wish that they would have had the recipe for this BBQ Honey Mustard Sauce. I'm sure I can find one somewhere but it would have been great to add to this post for these Hot Dog Mummies. 

Do you have any spooky themed dinners that are quick and easy to enjoy before trick or treating?

No comments: