Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, October 20, 2014

{13 Nights of Halloween} Spooky Halloween Silhouettes

If you are a regular reader you will know I have an obsession with Pinterest. I absolutely love that site, the maker a genius! I spend/waste {I call it creative brainstorming}time on Pinterest whenever I have a little extra time on my hands, usually when I'm suppose to be trying to turn my brain off to sleep. While I like to spend my evening pinning, I find some great ideas and love to share them with all of you. I haven't go to try these yet,  but I think we may do a few this weekend for the kids. I usually save all my new ideas for next year but this is one that I want to try right away. They would be for just our kids anyways because we live in the woods, in the country on a dead end street where no one will really see or care about our Halloween Decorations but we love them.
Here are a few on the pins I found that made me need to add this to my Halloween Decor.




*Courtesy of Snazzy Little Things
I love this blog & have found some other great Halloween Ideas on it that you can get at the Dollar Store, who doesn't love something that cost a $1? Many of her designs we're free handed which I must say she is very talented because I don't know if I'm that talented of any artist, I would have to spend some money on black ink and time on scaling the silhouettes but it would be better then the disaster that would come if I tried to draw them.
http://snazzylittlethings.com/dollar-store-diy-halloween/

*Courtesy of Geek Tyrant
This is a great use for recycling your boxes, Monster silhouettes! I know this would be great for a little one interested in Monsters Inc. You could even let your littles design their own monster silhouettes. This will absolutely create hours of fun for you and your family.
http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/10/5/empty-boxes-made-into-amazing-halloween-decorations.html 

*Courtesy of Shelterness
 Lights to add a little extra glow! This I believe is a favorite of mine! You could even design your own style and combination of all three ideas, even add different color lights (purple, green, orange).

The creativeness of the Spooky Silhouettes are endless. This is a Halloween Decoration that can be made at little cost and can also be changed each year. I'll update once we make ours!
Happy Halloween





No comments: