Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Techy Tuesday!! - My iphone was disabled!

    
  
      IPHONE DISABLED, is what popped up on my phone after I asked my daughter to hold my phone for me a second and not play on it. Clearly she was playing on it and entered the wrong pass code way to many times. What was I thinking, her not try and play on my iPhone, yeh right! I was so upset and worried when I saw this, it literally sent me into a panic. I got home and looked it up to see if I could fix it, by the time I finished finding the results it was back to normal. Have you ever ran into this? Do you know how to fix it? Well here is the article I looked up and tips for you  if you ever run into this issue!



HERE YOU GO iOS: Forgotten passcode or device disabled after entering wrong passcode

No comments: