Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Five

My Friday Five: Top 5 things of the week!


1. ~She's Better~ I'm so thankful my little one is feeling better and able to go back to school. She is officially back to her self; dancing around, laughing, being silly, and playing. She really did give us a scare.  It's always so bad when your kids are sick cause you would do anything to make them better!


2. ~Pumpkin Carving~ We love carving pumpkins and this year we did some really cute ones! The kids had a blast and it was nice to have a get together! We print our stencils off the Internet, we have any and every kind that we can image and their free. That's something to think about for next year for you and your family.


3.~Halloween~ I love decorating for Halloween! I don't like to spend a whole lot of money on the decorating so if your like me go to the Dollar Store, Dollar General, and go shopping the day after Halloween to save some money! I also like to take the kids and let them pick out somethings. We're excited for Halloween and taking the kids trick or treating. My son is going to be Iron Man and my daughter is going to be Princess Aurora with Make-up is how she puts it. She loves to wear make-up.


4.~ Is it Summer Yet?~ & yes I just said that! I hate hate the cold and today and tomorrow will be the coldest. I'm not ready for the cold at all. Even though with fall and winter comes the holidays and the holidays are my favorite, I live on the coast for a reason because I wasn't meant for the cold.


5. ~Finally Friday~ I'm excited for a great fun filled weekend with my family. The past few weeks have been crazy and got everyone out of routine. It's starting to get back to normal around here. I have date night with my love, fun filled day of football, bowling, lunch, and the corn maze with my family, and Sunday filled with more football of course and celebrating a close friends birthday! YAY for FRIDAY!


No comments: