Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yogurt Bites


HEALTHY FROZEN TREAT --- I WANT ICE CREAM!

 
 


When it’s hot, all I want is ice cream and as much of it as I can have. Of course, I feel horrible after eating it constantly, so this frozen yogurt goodie is a wonderful treat to try and it actually is a perfect solution for that ice cream craving. You can have any flavor you want and there are many flavors to choose from. I first saw this on my favorite site, Pinterest, and it was one of those, “ Why didn’t I think of that?” moments.  The pin on Pinterest was not a link, it was only a picture. The picture showed the yogurt, the yogurt being dropped onto the cookie sheet and placed into the freezer.




ALL YOU NEED IS:
-Yogurt
-Ziploc bag
-Cookie Sheet





- Put the yogurt into the Ziploc bag in one of the corners, close the Ziploc bag and cut the corner of the bag to make it a piping bag. Place drops of the yogurt, as big or as little as you would like, onto a cookie sheet or a similar pan. Once you have the pan full, leaving space in between the drops, place the pan in the freezer for an hour. After frozen, remove from pan, store in a Tupperware container, and then place this back into the freezer. Enjoy these whenever you want and however many you want!!

This is my favorite new thing! I can’t wait to get some new yogurt to try out some other flavors. This  is a yummy treat for the kids and the adults! These will also be great for the kids as part of their breakfast when school starts!  An ice cream treat but without the ice cream guilt.  I love it.



 

No comments: