Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Biscuits & Sausage Gravy Casserole - 4 ingrediants!

     No, you don't need to read that again, it says Biscuits & Gravy Casserole! I absolutely knew the moment I saw this that I needed to make it and try it out! I probably don't even need to tell you where I saw this recipe at, but I will just in case you don't know. I found this idea on Pinterest, originally posted from For the Love of Food  as I looked over the recipe there were several ingredients and the cream cheese was something my husband would not have been having any part of. I decided to try making it my way, simple southern cooking! I decided to make this the very basic way by using;

                                        
 

     Country Gravy
     Sausage
     Crescent Rolls
& County Style Big Biscuits or Flaky (either will do)
  

    Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Make the Country Gravy as directed (we used store bought, you can make it your self and its simple, if you wanted). Cook the Sausage and drain. Mix together the Gravy and Sausage, set aside. Spray your casserole dish to make sure it is non stick. Place the crescent rolls in the bottom of the pan to make a crust. Spread the gravy and sausage mixture on top of the crescent rolls, evenly. Place the Biscuits around in the top of the gravy, however you would like. Bake for 25-30 min. or until Biscuits are completely done and tops are golden brown.

     This turned out to be an amazing dinner, better then I thought. My husband even liked it, which he is the real critic of my cooking, so if he gives it a thumbs it, you know its good! Let me know how it turns out for y'all, if you try it. This is one for those holiday breakfasts too!

No comments: