Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, August 12, 2013

Manic Monday~I wish it was Sunday!

      I absolutely wish it was Sunday again, on this Monday! Yesterday was my birthday and we spent all weekend celebrating it!  It was a very good weekend! This year I turned 27- I absolutely do not feel like I am 27,in my mind I feel older. I am a very responsible 27 year old. A lot of people I went to high school with are starting their careers and getting established with husbands and having babies and I'm over here like "Hello-almost done with with school!" but really my husband and I chose to live life backwards. We graduated high school, had a baby, got married, had another baby, bought a house, and now that we're settled we both can focus a little more on us and our careers and what we want out of life and for our family.
       Friday is my husband and I's date night. I look forward to this night the moment Saturday gets here. We were high school sweethearts and had our son 5 days after graduating high school, so we never were able to just be a couple. Thanks to my mom for making these nights happen because they are zoo important to us. Even if we don't go anywhere we have a great time. We went and got the final touches of what was needed for our tubing trip & my hunny bought me anew pink cooler! Yes I said Pink, and he didn't care that it would be tied up and floating with him. He also bought me a awesome FL gator football koozie  ( only 19 more days till football season starts! We were 100% ready for the river!
This year we planned a tubing trip with my sister in law and brother in law to celebrate my husbands birthday, my brother in laws birthday and my birthday! We love tubing down the river and haven't in a very long time, so it was the perfect thing to do. It was a beautiful day until the bottom fell out and we were stuck, on the river, in the rain, & with the lightning. We made the best of it and got through the river. It was fun and we had a lot of good laughs. Hopefully we can get out there again before the seasons over, maybe September sometime. 
    
     Sunday was my actual birthday day, all I wanted to do was have a normal quiet, peaceful, and productive Sunday with my family, and that's exactly what we had! It was a wonderful day! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!! Oh and not to forget to mention the gifts, cake, and cheesecake was pretty amazing also!


     Hope y'all had an amazing weekend as well!! Not onto a productive week!! Got a lot I wanna get done and a lot of work for school! 

No comments: