Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, August 26, 2013

Manic Monday - I wish it was Sunday -

     Every Monday always seems to be manic and I always wish it was Sunday! That is our family day! Our weekend was an amazing one! My husband and I stayed in and watched movies on our Friday with no kids! (Does that mean were getting old, because we like to stay in? lol) Anywho, We stayed real late Friday night and slept in Saturday morning. It is very rare that we get to sleep in because we always have something going on or something that needs to be done. This past Saturday we slept till 10! That is crazy for us! It sure was nice though because even though I dont get much sleep I still consider sleeping one of my favorite things to do.

                       

       
     Saturday was a Lazy Day for the most part. Saturday evening I went to dinner with some of my girlfriends that I had not seen in over 2 years. We went to dinner and caught up. Its so nice to have friends that know and remember where you came from and who you are and they remember the little things such as, me not liking my food to touch. Things never change with these girls and in our friendships. We went through, what I consider, the roughest part of growing up together. Those teenage years. These two girls were there for it all and right by my side. We have so many memories together, good and bad. Things I am sure we all look back at sometimes and think WTF were we thinking and also praying that our children dont do some of the stuff we did. I wouldn't change any of those memories with them! After Dinner we decided to come back to the house and hang out for a little longer and take pictures! I hope we can all keep in touch more & do more with our families! Old friends are always the ones that know you the best.
                       
      When I came back on Saturday evening from dinner, my husband told me we were going to be spending all Sunday on the river with my sister in law, brother in law, nieces and nephew. It was suppose to be rainy on the coast, and we live on the beach. Whenever its rainy on the coast, go North to the river!
     
     

     We were getting up early on Sunday to get there at a decent time and make sure we got a good spot on the river. It takes a little over an hour to get there from where we live, but it's always worth the drive. We arrived at the river about 10am and the guys had to go look for a good spot for us. They found one and we had to hike there. lol.. Once we got there it was an amazing day after that. The kids played, swam, and floated on the river. We cooked out and had hotdogs and cheeseburgers. It was a great day. Once of the best family days we have had in a while. The kids are already looking forward to and asking when can we go back to the river.
     
                                 
         
      
                                               
       
     

   

                  Hope Everyone had a great Weekend & Your have a wonderful Monday and week!!

No comments: